It’s no secret that I love fake food. You know those plastic bento boxes they have on display in front of your favourite Japanese restaurants? Yup! I’m the one that makes a bee line over and admire them as if I was standing in front of an exhibit at the MoMA. So you can imagine how giddy I was to watch this snippet of the 1985 documentary called Tokya Ga directed by Wim Wenders. Fast forward to 0:24 to watch them create wax food in Japan during the 1980′s.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Hello! My name is Andrea and I am one half of a husband and wife event management and wedding coordination team based in Vancouver, BC. Robert and I love to thrift for unique finds, eat delicious foods, and turn a good event into an unforgettable one. This is where I share our work, our travels, snippets of our everyday life, and most important, the things I love.
- @_hudsonny @Sandrat212 doesn't the candy aisle charge $3 or something outrageous? 22 hours ago
- Us being all wedding-y! @ Brock House instagram.com/p/ZeDXqMHjne/ 22 hours ago
- beautiful centerpieces for today's rainy #wedding with Delovely Creative #decor #lotusevents @ Brock… instagram.com/p/ZdqCSEnjtB/ 1 day ago
- @_hudsonny Absolutely!! Sweets + biscuits galore! 1 day ago
- Mixed bag dinner bowl - brussel sprouts, noodles, cucumber, scallops, carrot, tofu instagram.com/p/Zb1dQCHjuu/ 1 day ago