Designers Wendy Plomp (WND) and Edhv created paper stalactites to produce a colourful cave installation for Fashion Week in Milan. Using paper, they secured hundreds of paper cones to both the ceiling and the floor to replicate what you would see hanging from a limestone cave. You can check out Edhv’s full portfolio here.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Hello! My name is Andrea and I am one half of a husband and wife event management and wedding coordination team based in Vancouver, BC. Robert and I love to thrift for unique finds, eat delicious foods, and turn a good event into an unforgettable one. This is where I share our work, our travels, snippets of our everyday life, and most important, the things I love.
- @Sandrat212 @MelanieKimmett @visualheart I was thinking of just checking out the coffee bar at west elm marketplace ?? 18 hours ago
- RT @visualheart: The Sign Painter Movie - playing June 7th & 8th at the Rio. Tix available here: gotcraft.com/signpainters #graphicdesign #typ… 21 hours ago
- MT @kpwerker Sweet (well, clunky) article in the Courier about @makerfaire_van + #gotcraft, coming up June 1-2! buff.ly/168RjJx 22 hours ago
- styling for a future #blog post #recipe #cocktails #drinks #beverage #homemade #rhubarb instagram.com/p/ZoXuYUnjqU/ 23 hours ago
- @harvestunion Saw that your sign was hand lettered by John Lenning. You may be interested in this movie he's in - bit.ly/WT50an 1 day ago